Inspired by this hack, I made my own! And everyone's favorite sleepy wyrm-killer made a post about it! Feel free to check it all out! Make your own hacks! (P.S. I hear he wants people to make more creditors!)
Here's a changelog, to see what's new.
- Flexible target numbers: For when GMs want to adjust the difficulty of their game on the fly.
- Side v. Side initiative. To speed the game up, both sides roll and go in turn.
- Combat has had a few changes: First, Attack rolls are treated as opposed rolls. Second, Armor is treated as a second health bar that must be depleted before health is damaged, it "refills" after combat is finished. Finally, damage dealt is reduced to a simple 1, and 2 if you roll double the enemy's defensive roll.
- Death is more likely now. And scars are a negative modifier, rather than positive.(Originally, I was going to have scars deal damage to an ability modifier until healed. Felt a bit too mean.
- The last change is that you can roll twice for modifiers. Originally my concept was to have them both be added up to make a more powerful character, but that's a bit much. Instead, now, you roll twice and take the preferred set.