Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

The Last Valley, now on Kickstarter!

Didn't you hear? It's Zinequest time! You know, that time of year when every small press RPG publisher puts out a campaign to raise the funds to publish their personal pet project!

I don't know about you, but I love this time of year. There are so many projects that I'm looking to back. And, even more than that, I've been waiting to publish this setting I've been working on for over a year!

Check out the link and you'll hear about this guy


The Last Valley is a setting where a secluded valley, ruled over by a powerful and corrupt cult, has been beset by chaotic incursions of undead, lizardmen, and possibly even outside invaders...

Take a look. The project launches tomorrow, be sure to click that green button to notify you of when it goes live! Let me know what you think, I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to what you have to say about it!


Oh, I also published a new class for OSR play called The Vaulter. A spellsword class of underground dwelling descendants of an ancient civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment